There are many High Risk Training Providers out there, but not all are the same. When undertaking your High Risk Work Licence, you want to do it right the first time. By choosing the “cheaper” or “quicker” option you are leaving yourself and your workmates open to intense safety issues or potential workplace hazards.
Training Wheels makes SAFE & SKILLED Work Place Role Models.
- At Training Wheels you are not just “buying” your High Risk Work Licence – you are gaining a real life work experience and will be trained by the most professional and reputable trainers in the State.
- The equipment you will be training on replicates real work environments with the guidance of full colour comprehensive workbooks for your theory.
- We are innovators not imitators.
- It is our goal to deliver realistic training programs which are current to the industry.
- Many other Training Providers will cut time frames and costs – but this is at the Participants expense as it places extra stress and additional workload on the Trainee.
- We run our Courses on Maximum numbers – not Minimums. All other Training Providers will only hold a Course with a mimimum of 6 people. At Training Wheels we limit the number of Participants so everyone has adequate time on the machines and with their Trainers.
- We are a Registered Training Organisation – RTO ID 91403.
We have established two Training Facilities – Wyong on the Central Coast and Rutherford in the Hunter Valley. As well as travelling far and wide across New South Wales, we cover all customers in the State.
We have won several awards which further cements our dedication and commitment to providing the best in High Risk Work Licensing.
The Ethic Principles for Training Wheels are as follows:
- We train for the Industry by the Industry
- We value our customers and endeavor to keep a repetitive customer base
- We are a Registered Training Organisation – we offer Nationally Recognised Courses and offer Statements of Attainment.