Work Safely at Heights
Servicing the Central Coast - Newcastle - the Hunter Valley - Sydney and all across New South Wales (NSW)
The Work Safely at Heights course is designed to provide participants with the skills and knowledge required to work safely at heights. It is a basic entry level course for those working in operational roles where they are required to perform work at heights, for example, riggers, construction workers or operators of Elevated Work Platforms.
At Training Wheels we are committed to providing first class training that offers more than the course content. Our trainers will pass onto participant’s years of underpinning knowledge of the industry that helps produce superior skills that lead to a more productive and safer workplace.
Some aspects of the course include:
- Identifying work requirements
- Identifying work procedures and instructions
- Access and install equipment
- Perform work at heights
- Clean up work area
PREREQUISITE FOR COURSE
- Reasonable level of fitness and agility,
- Ability to understand English – To interpret safety rules and regulations.
- Nationally recognised ‘’Statement of Attainment’’ RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights
- Photo ID Card with 'Date of Issue'
- 1 Full day – approximately 8 hours
- $230.00 per person (includes Statement of Attainment and Plastic Photo Card)
- $50.00 discount applies to participants of successfully completed Licence to Operate an Elevated Work Platform (over 11m) within a 2 month time frame.
WHAT TO BRING
- Safety harness (optional) – we will supply a safety harness if you don’t own one
- Enclosed footwear.
- Hard hat with a chin strap (optional) – we will supply a hard hat if you don’t own one.
- Suitable clothing to enable you to climb a tower and work at heights.
- Photo identification e.g - drivers licence, proof of age card, HRW licence, PWC licence.