Licence to Perform Intermediate Rigging
Servicing the Central Coast - Newcastle - the Hunter Valley - Sydney and all across New South Wales (NSW)
The Licence to Perform Intermediate Rigging Course is designed to provide participants with the ability to perform Intermediate Rigging work associated with installing tilt-up panels and performing multiple crane lifts. It will also provide them with the knowledge and confidence to obtain a National High Risk Work Licence (RI) and a Statement of Attainment. At Training Wheels we are committed to providing 1st class training that offers more than the course content. Our trainers will pass onto participants years of of underpinning knowledge of the construction industry that helps produce superior skills to lead to a more porductive and safer workplace. Some aspects of the Course include:
- Erect a non guyed tower;
- Perform a multiple crane lift;
- Lifting and installing a series of tilt-up panels;
- Demolish / remove a series of tilt - up panel structures;
- Demolishing a concrete encased structural steel column and beam.
PREREQUISITE FOR COURSE:
- Ability to understand English;
- 18 years of age;
- Math Ability to work out formula for loads etc;
- CPCCLDG3001A - Licence to Perform Dogging and CPCCLRG3001A - Licence to Perform Basic Rigging.
- National High Risk Work Licence (RI)
- Statement of Attainment (CPCCLRG3002A)
- 5 Days = 4 x Days Training + 1 x Day Assessment
$1100.00 per person
(Includes Assessment Fee and Full Colour Workbooks)
- Dogging & the 3 Rigging Courses = $4000.00 per person price package
- contact us for group booking discounts and multiple course discounts
- COMPARING PRICES? THE AVERAGE PRICE FOR THIS COURSE IS $1380.00 - BASED ON THE 4 TRAINING PROVIDERS FROM SYDNEY TO NEWCASTLE / THE HUNTER VALLEY WHO OFFER LICENCE TO PERFORM INTERMEDIATE RIGGING
What to Bring:
- Steel cap boots; hard hat; gloves; wet weather jacket; 100 points of ID for the assessment.