Licence to Perform Dogging
The Licence to Perform Dogging Course (Dogman Course) is designed to provide participants with the ability to perform dogging work safely and equip them with the knowledge and confidence to obtain a National High Risk Work Licence Class DG and a Statement of Attainment is issued.
By attending this course participants will learn the responsibilities associated with the care and maintenance of slings and other load strapping gear and direct the actions of the crane operators.
At Training Wheels we are committed to providing 1st class training that offers more then the course content. Our trainers will pass onto participants years of underpinning knowledge of the construction industry that helps produce superior skills to lead to a more productive and safer workplace. Some aspects of the course include:
- Inspection of equipment
- Fibre ropes
- Plan and Prepare Work
- Slinging techniques
- Load Movement and Placement
PREREQUISITE FOR COURSE
- Ability to understand English
- 18 years of age
- Math Ability to work out formula for loads etc.
- Physically fit
- National High Risk Work Licence Class (DG)
- Statement of Attainment - CPCCLDG3001A
- 5 Days = 4 x Days Training + 1 x Day Assessment
$1000.00 per person
(includes Assessment Fee; Full Colour Workbooks; Lanyard & Whistle)
- Dogging & the 3 Rigging Courses = $4500.00 per person price package
- contact us for group booking discounts and multiple course discounts
- COMPARING PRICES? THE AVERAGE PRICE FOR THIS COURSE IS $1280.56 - BASED ON THE 9 TRAINING PROVIDERS FROM SYDNEY TO NEWCASTLE / THE HUNTER VALLEY WHO OFFER LICENCE TO PERFORM DOGGING
WHAT TO BRING
- Steel cap boots, hard hat, wet weather gear, 100 points of ID.
- CPC08 - Construction, Plumbing and Services Integrated Framework Training Package