Licence To Perform Basic Rigging
Servicing the Central Coast - Newcastle - the Hunter Valley - Sydney and all across New South Wales (NSW)
The Licence to Perform Basic Rigging Course is designed to provide participants with the ability to perform basic rigging work associated with movement of plant and equipment including structural steel erection. It will also provide them with the knowledge and confidence to obtain a National High Risk Work Licence Class (RB) and a Statement of Attainment.At Training Wheels we are committed to providing 1st class training that offers more then the course content. Our trainers will pass onto participant’s years of underpinning knowledge of the construction industry that helps produce superior skills to lead to a more productive and safer workplace. Some aspects of the course include:
PREREQUISITE FOR COURSE
- National High Risk Work Licence (RB) and a Statement of Attainment
- 5 Days = 4 x Days Training + 1 x Day Assessment
$1100.00 per person
(includes Assessment Fee & Full Colour Workbooks)
- Dogging & the 3 Rigging Courses = $4000.00 per person price package
- contact us for group booking discounts and multiple course discounts
- COMPARING PRICES? THE AVERAGE PRICE FOR THIS COURSE IS $1580.71 - BASED ON THE 7 TRAINING PROVIDERS FROM SYDNEY TO NEWCASTLE / THE HUNTER VALLEY WHO OFFER LICENCE TO PERFORM BASIC RIGGING
WHAT TO BRING
- Steel cap boots, hard hat, gloves, wet weather gear, 100 points of ID.
- CPC08 - Construction, Plumbing and Services Integrated Framework Training Package.