We are centrally located across two regions - WYONG on the CENTRAL COAST and RUTHERFORD in the HUNTER VALLEY / NEWCASTLE.
Our Central Coast purpose built training facility is located at: UNIT B7, 4 DULMISON AVENUE WYONG.
Our Hunter Valley training centre is conveniently situated at: 61-63 RACECOURSE ROAD, RUTHERFORD.
We have air conditioned large training rooms, large practical areas, new amenities, plenty of parking and a cafe on site. We offer all of our customers the most professional training possibly found in all of New South Wales. We have invested back into each and every Course we offer making our Training equipment and workbooks the most realistic and of highest quality to be found.
We have a full list of our scheduled Courses under Course Calendar however if you have your own group booking we will train to a date that suits you - at our premises or yours.
At Training Wheels, we develop personal relationships with our customers and are proud to see many return to undertake more Courses with us.
At Training Wheels, our State of the Art Training Facilities can easily handle all types of training.
We are the only High Risk Training Provider on the Central Coast and the Hunter Valley / Newcastle Regions offering:
- Licence to Perform Dogging
- Licence to Perform Basic Rigging
- Licence to Perform Intermediate Rigging
- Licence to Perform Advanced Rigging
- Licence to Operate a Slewing Mobile Crane - up to 60T
- Licence to Operate a Forklift
- Licence to Operate a EWP - over 11m
- Work Safely at Heights
- Enter and Work in Confined Spaces including Gas Test Atmospheres
- Verification of Competency